Install PixelFX's Retro GEM kit in a PS2 console. This will give you HDMI output from your PS2 using a mini HDMI port.
A comprehensive install includes the following:
- Install the Retro GEM kit
- clean all the dust bunnies inside the system
- lube the laser rails and clean the laser pickup
- replace the CR2032 battery (only in PS2 Phat revisions)
- Upgrade the kit to the latest firmware
- verify operations
- NEW FOR 2024: Install Matrix-Fix / PicFix to prevent DVD laser from burning up (SCPH-5000x and SCPH-7000x only)
- A working PS2 console must be provided.
- The Retro GEM kit must be provided by the customer. It's up to you if you purchase the basic or Shiny edition.
- The PS2 model must be one that PixelFX currently supports (the best model is the last Phat one, the SCPH-50001)
PixelFX PS2 Retro GEM HDMI install
- Brand: Sony
- Product Code: PS2GEM
- Availability: In Stock